Thread: 100 emails in email log not enough

Default 100 emails in email log not enough

I am sure this has been mentioned before but I am finding the last 100 emails in the email log too restrictive. Twice this week I have had to email BP with a question about emails because I can't see back far enough in my own email log. I would like to be able to look up emails myself, not have to keep asking BP. As well as being able to see more than the last 100, it would be good to be able to search the email log my name/email address etc.

I have a customer questioning an email he received from our system just yesterday but I can't see back that far.

Anyone else?

I could do with this too!

Me too, I would like it to at least show the last months emails
    Chris

Similar Threads

1. Email log is too short
    By Deefer in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18-05-2016, 09:18
  2. Eek! No-one told me about the email log
    By MyShinyCar in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 1