Thread: Help Please

Default Help Please

Hi all,

This may be a dumb question, but I am trying to add an image to the sub-category which appear in the centre column names when you click on a main category in the left column.....I have tried altering the HTML but can't get the image to appear....any idea's which bit of the code I am doing wrong?

So....e.g:

You click on Bibles in the Category list in the left column, you then get the Bibles category page in the centre column, there are currently 4 options "King James Version" "New International Version" "New King James Version" and "Other Versions" I would like to assign an individual image to each one of these.

Thanks

Have you tried adding an image in the category editor?
    Lisa

www.digitalcolourservices.co.uk

A top quality Professional Print Service for Artists and Photographers

• Giclιe Printing • Canvas Printing • Custom Greetings Cards • Envelopes • Cellophanes • Invitations • Photo Gifts etc.

Hi Lisa

Yes I did, but that doesn't work either! I went to the HTML but either the text links disappear or it displays a load on nonsense!

Assuming you have added the images to the sub-categories under the images tab in the category editor ?

If so have a look in site--->configuration--->catalogue and make sure Display Category List Thumbnails is ticked.
    Regards,

Dave

Cheers Dave!

That sorted it, it was driving me loopy!!

Thanks