Thread: Letting the customer choose their gift voucher value.

Default Letting the customer choose their gift voucher value.

I see how it's possible to allow customers to buy gift vouchers of various set values using product variants (10, 20, 50, etc), but is there any way of letting them choose their own value?

I'd like to let customers enter however much they want the gift voucher to be worth, and then that is the amount they're then charged.

Any ideas?

This is currently not possible as far as I'm aware.

We run a number of charity websites and it would be useful to be able to override the price field for things like Donations, giving the customer the choice of how much to donate.

At the moment the Bluepark system works on "fixed" prices. The price field cannot be edited as part of an order.

Another useful feature request.

Yes, I want this too and have asked for it previously

We are looking for a way to use gift vouchers for someone refunds or orders (long story) so would also want a way for customers to be able to purchase gift vouchers to an exact amount of their choice.

Similar Threads

1. Free gift voucher
    By ado in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-07-2013, 12:17
  2. Force customer to choose option
    By tightlinesuk in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-12-2012, 14:30
  3. Creating manual gift voucher
    By Laura@FYP in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2