Thread: Blocked Resources

Default Blocked Resources

On our site (prettycool.co.uk) and in the search console it says we have 426 blocked resources and they are .... https://widgets.pinterest.com

Nothing has been changed or touched on our site and I've tried reading up on this but can't find the answer to sort them out, this has only happened in the last 3 days but is growing in numbers each day so I'm worried. Any comment or help would be really appreciated

Caroline

Now 560! Help please

Try removing the sharethis stuff on the site.
    Regards

Neil.

Hi I'm not 100% tech savvy but at my previous website host there was a similar problem and it was to do with /robots.txt. I have just checked your robots and it is the same as mine , disallow /admin/ and /api/ . Is it possible https://widgets.pinterest.com is an api as it mentions api when you click on your link and robots.txt is not allowing googles robot to scan any pages with it on? If it is you may have to remove the disallow /api/ if its possible

It's highly likely this is because Pinterest has deleted or moved something from their system. Do you have a Pinterest widget built into your site? You might need to create it again, or remove it.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Try removing the sharethis stuff on the site.
    Hi Neil

Thanks for the reply but can I ask how I would do this?