Thread: Google adwords voucher?

Default Google adwords voucher?

I'm just setting up a new google adwords account for our new website and I'm looking for one of googles vouchers. They always seem to email them to me when I don't need them, then when I do need them they've expired...

Just wondering if bluepark provides them as part of our subscription (as they often offer the vouchers through hosting companies etc) - I had a quick look around the main site but didn't see anything obvious...?

No. BP doesn’t. We are members of the FSB and the vouchers are always in their magazines !
    Regards,

Dave

Try 'Googling' it , you'd be surprised you can normally find one, may need to sign up to a newsletter.
    Graham

Great Lighting UK Ltd
    www.greatlighting.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLight View Post
    Try 'Googling' it , you'd be surprised you can normally find one, may need to sign up to a newsletter.
    Yeah, tried that, couldn't find anything that was still valid. Seems they're in shorter supply than they used to be...

This search result looked promising... "UK", specifically mentioned the voucher, and is an official google adwords website, with a .co.uk extension...

UK – Get 75 in ad credit when you spend 25 - Google AdWords

https://adwords.google.co.uk/intl/en/home/

Except, the page doesn't mention the voucher, mentions a $10 credit and displays the US phone number... So not the right country or currency or content. But apart from that, spot on. I remember the days when google was a good search engine, and we used it because it gave us goods results... showing my age now...

I find whenever I actually go into adwords and play around a bit in there hey presto an email or voucher arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
    This search result looked promising... "UK", specifically mentioned the voucher, and is an official google adwords website, with a .co.uk extension...

UK Get 75 in ad credit when you spend 25 - Google AdWords

https://adwords.google.co.uk/intl/en/home/

Except, the page doesn't mention the voucher, mentions a $10 credit and displays the US phone number... So not the right country or currency or content. But apart from that, spot on. I remember the days when google was a good search engine, and we used it because it gave us goods results... showing my age now...
    Try this URL instead

https://adwords.google.com/intl/en_uk/start/
    Regards,

Dave

You must be a new customer and open an account.
    Richard