Thread: Looking for freelance 'content adder'

Question Looking for freelance 'content adder'

Hi,

I'm building a site, and know BP quite well (used it for various sites over past 10 years), and building a new site but I have a lot of pages I'm 'copying' from a manufacturers website (legitimately I hasten to add - we are a certified dealer) and adding to my site.

Anyone BP'ers out there who want to do a bit a freelance adding content to our site. Categories and products setup, just need content adding - it needs a basic understanding of design as the text needs to go into notepad first to strip hosts html - pasted into bp, then some heading added and coloured, and links to manufacturers site and pdf's etc. I also need to add some images so if you are ok with photoshop - just resizing, then even better, but I can do this if not.... lots of pages already done.

Private message me if you want - probably about 20 hours work which needs to be done in next few weeks... opportunity for some ongoing too.

cheers

Andrew

Not for me, but thought Id mention, BP has a "Paste as Plain Text" button in the content manager. It strips any coding from the text so no need to paste into notepad beforehand. I was doing exactly the same as you (copying content from old site) and that button was a godsend.

and I just paid 99p for a apple notepad app.... nice spot TomTomg! thanks

Not sure if you still need help, but Iíve messaged you 😊
    Last edited by SarahT; 27-08-2018 at 20:45.