Thread: Retail finance

Default Retail finance

Hi
    I have asked about this in the past but any suggestions were pretty difficult to implement. Has anything moved on with retail finance. I find it hard to understand there isn't a payment solution (I use WorldPay right now) that offers customers credit and is as simple to implement as my normal payment solution.

Has BP started to look into this as it's a big thing in my trade now, all I get told by the credit solution companies is its either going to cost me a lot to get their system put on the my Bp website or why don't I just change my website to Magento or Shopify etc where they have a simple plug and play solution. Well i'm happy here with BP but I may have to think about moving for this one reason.

Gary

I would like this also.

Not sure what level of integration they have but have a look https://www.thediscdjstore.com/ and https://www.1066pools.co.uk/
    Regards,

Dave

We have integrated on a per product basis only and then precious few, I don't think it can be done for the basket. See https://www.1066pools.co.uk/dream-ma...t-hot-tub.html
    If you want more info best to PM me as I don't drop by this way very often.
    Bather..

We have also asked before, with reply that it it was on the cards - may or may not be this year, may or may not be next year...

We also offer finance on our website via Close Brothers, but it is a very difficult way to apply for the customer compared to it being built in. We had been thinking about moving away from BP because of this option not being offered but creates us a lot of work which we don't need!

Thanks for the replies, it all seems so much of a pain to intergrate, please Bluepark take a look at this.
    Gary