Thread: Wish List - add to basket

Default Wish List - add to basket

Shouldn't the Wish Lists have an 'add to basket' option/button for the items on a persons wish list?

Just me who thinks so?

Don't use them now , when i had on site, it was very little used.
    Regards

Neil.

Fair enough. Mine seems quite popular but a customer contacted me the other day looking at a wish list and said where is the button to add a particular product from a wish list to the basket. I had to say click on the product etc.... and it just struck me as not very user friendly.

We don't currently use them, but yes, I would have expected this functionality. It might be why we chose not to use them from the off, but I don't recall.
    Joe

Bit odd, isn't it. I use favs and wish lists quite a lot on other websites for shopping and they all have add to basket buttons. It didn't occur to me at first that BP doesn't until a customer pointed it out, lol.

Maybe this is a 'quick fix' that BP could do. Would be nice to see some movement on updates.

I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer but I don't get the impression BP are interested anymore or I would ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deefer View Post
    I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer but I don't get the impression BP are interested anymore or I would ask them.
    You could always try To be honest, I've never been very clear since joining BP exactly how 'feature requests' are handled. I've noticed that people post them on here from time to time, but haven't got a clue if BP staff read them and keep a tally. Maybe people use the Support email to make suggestions? There was talk a while back about a dedicated area on this forum for feature requests, but I've not seen one. All a bit of a grey area really.