Thread: Google & Bing Checkout Success url

Default Google & Bing Checkout Success url

What do people use for their Bing and Google event conversion tracking URL for a successful checkout? Been trying to find out and not getting far. Would love to find this out !
    Thanks.

What kind of tracking tags are you using?
    The Google analytics integration works perfectly for us. Just had a look and "/checkout.html" is what ours is set to.

I'm pretty sure that if you add your universal analytics code (UA-********-*) and your adwords codes (AW-********-*) it'll pull all the sales info across automatically with minimal fuss.

I found that the script tags in the headers never quite worked right for us, but the integration has worked flawlessly
    It tracks all our sales accurately and the reports are better than the reporting tools that come with BP.

Haven't tried Bing yet.

Thank you for that, google seem to be fine, but Bing are asking for a url and there isn't one apart from the checkout one which isnt any good as it doesn't confirm an actual sale.

Did anybody find out a way to track sales in Bing?

All my research seems to point to that Bing needs another string after checkout, such as checkout/order-confirmation which BP does not have.

Is there another way?

Quote Originally Posted by swg View Post
    Did anybody find out a way to track sales in Bing?

All my research seems to point to that Bing needs another string after checkout, such as checkout/order-confirmation which BP does not have.

Is there another way?
    I put Bing's UET code into: General > Settings > Orders > For Successful Orders (Javascript)

which seems to record the number of sales but I can't get it to include the value of each conversion.

I have put the UET code site wide which is what they say (they don't give another code like Google does)

What did you put in Bing when you set up your conversion tracking?

I guess by adding it to the orders box then you are not getting all the other tracking data (like conversion value etc)...do you get to see what keyword got the conversion?