Thread: Bluepark Trustpilot Reviews

Default Bluepark Trustpilot Reviews

Hi Guys,

I've just left Bluepark a positive review on Trustpilot after noticing that someone had very unfairly left them a negative review dragging their overall rating down from five stars to four stars. However, even after me leaving a five star review it is still sitting at four stars, so I ask for those that haven't done so already to please spare the five minutes it takes to leave a positive review: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bluepark.co.uk

Read the negative review that has been left and you'll see that not only is it very unfair, but I personally feel it's within all our interests to help make sure Bluepark continues pushing ahead by giving credit where credits due.

What makes matters even worse is to see another 'well known' UK based platform that I moved away from undeservedly (in my opinion) sitting on five stars. I guess their customers must love the buggy, painfully slow system and the unjustified constant price hikes that your only made aware of when the bill comes through!!

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike, thank you so much for this, we really appreciate it. We have requested Trustpilot remove this review, as well as the exact same review he left on Google reviews. If you have the time and don't mind, we'd really appreciate if you could flag both reviews too to try and get them removed.

On Trustpilot you just need to click on Notify next to their review, click that you are a reviewer and then tick the 'I believe the review is fake' option. In the box that appears, you could just say that the reviewer clearly hasn't used Bluepark so how can they review it? Or something along those lines. On Google you need to click on the flag that appears next to the stars when you hover over the review.

We understand if you don't want to but it may help. Thank you once again for your support.
    Moderator :: Bluepark Solutions

Hi Cate,

No worries!! I've flagged both reviews as requested and also left you a good review on Google too. For anyone else reading if you could spare a few minutes to do the same then I'm sure Bluepark would be very grateful!!

Thanks,

Mike

Thank you so much, it means a lot!
    Moderator :: Bluepark Solutions

Flagged it on trust pilot too ..... He's not going to get far in business with that sort of attitude !!!