Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Netdespatch ending 31st May

Quote Originally Posted by Kitinglard View Post
    There has been no involvement by Bluepark in this and they don't have any influence on the integration that has been written by RM, so they won't be able to assist. You need to contact the Click & Drop support team to register for a C&D account (they should have sent you an e-mail to do this if you are already a NetDespatch user).
    Thats fine but would be helpful to update us that its live and give some assistance?

We have a Click & Drop account, but never used Netdespatch. So would we be able to use the new integration - or is it just for previous Netdespatch users?

Quote Originally Posted by bornfree View Post
    We have a Click & Drop account, but never used Netdespatch. So would we be able to use the new integration - or is it just for previous Netdespatch users?
    Yes you should be able to use it asit has no bearing on whether or not you previously used Netdespatch. In C&D go to Settings>Integrations and select Bluepark and follow the instructions.

Yes you should be able to use it asit has no bearing on whether or not you previously used Netdespatch. In C&D go to Settings>Integrations and select Bluepark and follow the instructions.
    Thanks. I tried that, but Bluepark doesn't come up as one of the integrations avaialable - only the 'big players'. It's not listed either when you go to the Help section on integrations. Maybe there are different levels of Click & Drop account and we're just on a basic one as we've only ever done manual orders to date.

Quote Originally Posted by bornfree View Post
    Thanks. I tried that, but Bluepark doesn't come up as one of the integrations avaialable - only the 'big players'. It's not listed either when you go to the Help section on integrations. Maybe there are different levels of Click & Drop account and we're just on a basic one as we've only ever done manual orders to date.
    Yes, you might need to contact C&D support to get your account upgraded. I would imagine they'd have no issue giving you access as you're a BP customer.

As per already said you need to request it from RM to show.... then....

https://clickanddrop.blob.core.windows.net/oba/How%20to%20integrate%20your%20Bluepark%20store.pdf
    Regards

Neil.

I've set up the integration now, but I am having issues with orders sometimes not importing into Click and Drop. Is anyone else having similar issues?

I have tried to spot a pattern but it just seems intermittant, some days all the orders are there, other days some are missing??

Not had this issue - all orders are appearing correctly.

It's ok we've spoken to Royal Mail now and found the cause of the issue.

The system is actually working perfectly, however the orders will only import into Click and Drop when full payment has been taken. Therefore all our PayPal orders were imported straight away but the Sagepay ones weren’t getting imported as the payment was referred until despatch. As soon as we take payment, the orders appear in C&D (within a few mins).

How are people dealing with the fact that Royal Mail marks the whole order as despatched and not just the items shipped??

Can't feeling that this isn't quite setup right yet.
    Regards

Neil.

There has been no involvement by Bluepark in this and they don't have any influence on the integration that has been written by RM, so they won't be able to assist. You need to contact the Click & Drop support team to register for a C&D account (they should have sent you an e-mail to do this if you are already a NetDespatch user).
    I am still having problems with Click and Drop, it will not pull over safe places or delivery instructions.. it also doesn't mark the order completed until the Manifest has been done on C & D, so it can be hard to spot new orders.so have to pick all and see if there is a new order. The old system worked so well, it is difficult to understand why it was changed. Apparently the OBA system still works it's just net despatch that doesn't wotk with it.

Also using APC, so will be grateful for any help in integrating the system instead of manually inputting

We havent set up but can I ask how it determines a parcel or large letter? Our orders are 90% large letter but ocassionally we have small parcels. Do you have to tag every product?

Quote Originally Posted by zoe M View Post
    I am still having problems with Click and Drop, it will not pull over safe places or delivery instructions.. it also doesn't mark the order completed until the Manifest has been done on C & D, so it can be hard to spot new orders.so have to pick all and see if there is a new order. The old system worked so well, it is difficult to understand why it was changed. Apparently the OBA system still works it's just net despatch that doesn't wotk with it.

Also using APC, so will be grateful for any help in integrating the system instead of manually inputting
    You can changed when the order is marked as despatched in the Click and drop settings. But its not instant. RM Pulls data from BP every 15 mins an posts to Bp every 30.

To be fair the integration is a bit of a half baked attempt, but i think that's good as we are getting according to Click and Drop support.
    Regards

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by amberpumpkin View Post
    We havent set up but can I ask how it determines a parcel or large letter? Our orders are 90% large letter but ocassionally we have small parcels. Do you have to tag every product?
    You can tell it which you want to send, just make sure you know what codes you are using. You can hide the ones you don't use in the settings, but its supposed to 'auto-learn'. With a few tweaks it'd be quite good, but you know what trying to talk to big companies is like!!
    Regards

Neil.

Thanks Neil,

I have now ticked the box that marks them as despatched and the backend of Bluepark looks a whole lot better now..

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    How are people dealing with the fact that Royal Mail marks the whole order as despatched and not just the items shipped??
    You can't Neil. It can only ship the entire order. C&D is very basic and ok for small e-commerce setups, but we've got to a size now where it just doesn't offer what we need. C&D was developed for RM by Storefeeder (as I understand it) and we found they weren't forthcoming at all in making changes for new features or improvements. Basically, use it 'as is' or find something else.

So, we're now working closely with a small company called Selro https://selro.com/ who had already written a basic integration with Bluepark, but it needed some work. They seem very receptive to changes/improvements to give us what we need and we're working directly with their developer. We're only using them for despatch/shipping functions at the moment but hoping to expand it out to stock control, purchasing etc. over the next 6 months or so as we gain confidence in their system. Their shipping function supports multiple carriers which is great for us because we use DPD as well as RM, so we can book courier shipments and print labels directly from the order info, rather than having to enter the customer's details manually into the DPD website.

Selro sync with BP every 15 mins so this is taking a bit of time to get used to, having had instant order completion within BP, but we've learned to live with it. They are also working on the ability to part ship orders which we need and C&D can't support.

BTW - I saw a comment in this thread about orders not being completed in BP by C&D until they are manifested in C&D. This what we we're told by the C&D rep who visited but we found that they completed in BP once they were shipped in C&D.

Paul

You can't Neil. It can only ship the entire order. C&D is very basic and ok for small e-commerce setups, but we've got to a size now where it just doesn't offer what we need. C&D was developed for RM by Storefeeder (as I understand it) and we found they weren't forthcoming at all in making changes for new features or improvements. Basically, use it 'as is' or find something else.

So, we're now working closely with a small company called Selro https://selro.com/ who had already written a basic integration with Bluepark, but it needed some work. They seem very receptive to changes/improvements to give us what we need and we're working directly with their developer. We're only using them for despatch/shipping functions at the moment but hoping to expand it out to stock control, purchasing etc. over the next 6 months or so as we gain confidence in their system. Their shipping function supports multiple carriers which is great for us because we use DPD as well as RM, so we can book courier shipments and print labels directly from the order info, rather than having to enter the customer's details manually into the DPD website.

Selro sync with BP every 15 mins so this is taking a bit of time to get used to, having had instant order completion within BP, but we've learned to live with it. They are also working on the ability to part ship orders which we need and C&D can't support.

BTW - I saw a comment in this thread about orders not being completed in BP by C&D until they are manifested in C&D. This what we we're told by the C&D rep who visited but we found that they completed in BP once they were shipped in C&D.

Paul
    i already have that as part of my custom build solution but RM had insisted that i try C&D first. Unfortuantely it doesn't work well.

Can i contact you direct??
    Regards

Neil.

The C&D integration works fine for me, but then my need are simple, we only send out completed orders , as we make everything we sell, and we are only small e-commerce setup
    Steve.
    "Just because you seen it on the internet, does not make it true or right" -Abraham Lincoln
    www.designerpicturemounts.com Photo mounts, Heart Shaped Mounts, and many other Shaped Photo Mounts

bluepark10 -10%

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    i already have that as part of my custom build solution but RM had insisted that i try C&D first. Unfortuantely it doesn't work well.

Can i contact you direct??
    Sure Neil. Have PMd you.

Quote Originally Posted by MountMan View Post
    The C&D integration works fine for me, but then my need are simple, we only send out completed orders , as we make everything we sell, and we are only small e-commerce setup
    Yeah for a basic sending all in one order setup its fine.

Anything else, its not been thought out properly.
    Regards

Neil.