Occasionally when I get a new customer from an unusual country, to me and my business that is, I would like the ability to perhaps tick a box to ONLY allow this person/company the ability to pay for goods, which themselves might be expensive and specially ordered in for them, to be able to pay via a bank transfer AND the ability to attribute a charge for using the service?

I realise you can't charge people to use Amex or PayPal for example, but I haven't spotted that you can't make a charge for the 8 to 10 charge your bank charges you to receive a foreign bank charge....

Irrespective of the ability to add a charge, I think it would offer some kind of safeguard to only be prepared to accept a bank transfer until you get to know a customer?

Does anyone else feel this would help give us a tool that would give us the confidence when dealing with new customers that we might have reservations about or who are unable to prove themselves a safe bet?

I say this because once they are you money with a card, it usually has a cost to you, even if you decide to decline the business and refund them....

Thoughts anyone?