Thread: Header Content (Mobile) - grey background for logo

Question Header Content (Mobile) - grey background for logo

I've just changed the logo on our website. It has a black background. It works fine on the desktop, but not on the mobile template.

It's ok on my own mobile in portrait orientation as it is full width. But if I rotate to landscape (or presumably use a tablet, or phone with a better resolution) the logo is bordered each side with a plain grey background, so the logo looks rubbish.

How do I change the mobile header background to black so my black background logo blends in?

Quote Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
    I've just changed the logo on our website. It has a black background. It works fine on the desktop, but not on the mobile template.

It's ok on my own mobile in portrait orientation as it is full width. But if I rotate to landscape (or presumably use a tablet, or phone with a better resolution) the logo is bordered each side with a plain grey background, so the logo looks rubbish.

How do I change the mobile header background to black so my black background logo blends in?
    Template Editor > Pages > Scroll down to 'Mobile CSS' and paste in the following code:

Code:
    .header {
    background-color: #000 !important;
    }

Let us know how you get on...

Mike

Thanks, I looked in the mobile css section and found some code similar to yours already in there - so I changed the colour and now it works fine!