Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else's website going slow?

Default Is anyone else's website going slow?

Our admin pages seem to be going slow for the last few days, and we've had a couple of comments about the website being slow as well. Is it just us or has anyone else noticed it?

Been a bit slow today here.
    Regards,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Been a bit slow today here.
    Website, admin pages, or both?

Both. I thought it might have been my broadband but maybe not !

Slow slow slow. Everything: The admin pages, the site.

We used to have an amazing fast interface and site.

It is now almost as bad as the old days of the internet.

Bluepark: Please acknowledge this and tell us what is going on.

both slow,

Bluepark: Please acknowledge this and tell us what is going on.

To be fair its pretty fast this morning (Sunday), perhaps everyone's in bed!

still slow.

Hi,

I can confirm that there are no issues with any of our servers, you can check their status using the following link http://www.bluepark.net. If your site is taking time to load, please check your internet connection and make sure there are no third-party scripts loading from an external source. If you are still having a problem, please report the issue to support@bluepark.co.uk.
    Moderator :: Bluepark Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I can confirm that there are no issues with any of our servers, you can check their status using the following link http://www.bluepark.net.
    That only tells if the servers are down, not how fast/slow/busy they are. Do you have any pages showing any stats for the servers (% utilisation etc)?

Also, you have on that page tweets showing an outage on 6th october, saying that service should be restored in "about an hour" - but the tweet only shows the date not the time, so "about an hour" wouldn't really be useful in that case... perhaps it shows the time on the day in question? But still, maybe actually include the time in the tweet anyway...

Mine is slow as well... on the admin side. It takes ages to open or save anything. It used to be fast. Something has definitely changed.

I make a change now and then sit and twiddle my thumbs while it chugs away. Even small changes that I could get through in 5 minutes now takes me double the time.

hmmm... my admin pages are going quite fast this afternoon, I wonder if somebody did something...? Or maybe it's just a quiet time of day on the server...

Mine seems normal again as well. It was dreadful yesterday.

and slow again...

lol, I was about to say the same thing. It comes and goes.

So whatever it is, it is all of us... unless we share a server... then it is that server.

I've seen it on multiple sites which are on different servers...

This was the one I was just using that was slow... [212.38.181.230]

But this is a regular culprit [5.133.178.25] and also [212.38.181.243]

I'm assuming .230 and .243 are different servers, unless they're giving the virtual servers different IP addresses...?

Mine has been slow on/off/on/off.. for around a month now, very noticeable to how it used to be.

Sometimes it times out completely and other times it will not load back up properly, quite often after it has loaded the dashboard will show

Users Online Now - Users Online Today - Admin Online Today - Admin Online Today

Instead of the normal

Users Online Now - Users Online Today - Pending Orders - Pending Order Value

Other times I get a red bar at the top of the page saying this page can not be reached at the moment (or something similar-can't remember exactly)

All the times other sites open in other tabs are perfectly fine.

Something has definitely changed and it is getting more and more common, I had to stop putting an order through on MOTO earlier as it was so slow (managed to get it back later), It is happening many times each day now, when it is like that I give up doing anything on the backend now, trying to put a new product on is hopeless...

Wow, that's a lot worse than what I'm getting, you should probably report that...

"I can confirm that there are no issues with any of our servers, you can check their status using the following link http://www.bluepark.net. If your site is taking time to load, please check your internet connection and make sure there are no third-party scripts loading from an external source. If you are still having a problem, please report the issue to support@bluepark.co.uk."

I have phoned twice a while back but when they checked all is fine, but most of the time it resolves itself in a minute or two (sometimes longer)

What browser are you using as I seem to get it worse on Chrome than Firefox?