Thread: Pending reviews

Default Pending reviews

Slight irritation....pending reviews used to be very obvious, I think they were even on the home page but for some reason it's not anymore. I've just spent 10 minutes activating a months worth of reviews that I didn't know were there!

Can we please have an alert back in a more obvious place!?

Why not switch review notifications on (general > settings > e-commerce settings), that's what we do and we get an email every time someone leaves a review...

Cheers @DarkStarGames, we have that on, but it goes to the default email which isn't the person who deals with reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    it goes to the default email which isn't the person who deals with reviews
    That sounds like the outcome of most of the enquiries we get about "missing" parcels. "why yes, colleague, I did sign for your urgent parcel, but it didn't occur to me to tell you about it so it's been sat on my desk for the last week"

Just a tad frustrating that something helpful was removed without any good reason as far as I can tell.

"Just a tad frustrating that something helpful was removed without any good reason as far as I can tell."

Fully agree.

Bluepark: Bring it back please.