Thread: Main Block Collapsable Sub-Category List by Popularity

Default Main Block Collapsable Sub-Category List by Popularity

Hi all

Ok, I am working on trying to make my website better and easier to use...one of the ways I would like to do this is to add buttons to the intead of sub-category names in the main block see below (I know how to do this bit)

However, as you will see we have a lot of sub-categories, so, I was wondering, is there a way to have only the most popular 4 sub-categories (based on sales from all sub-categories) display and then have a button with "See All Categories" that when clicked, would expand to show all of the sub-categories listed below?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

1. Changing a main category with sub categories to one main category
    By Prettycool in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-02-2017, 12:54
  2. Main Category/Product Category Level Suggestions
    By DurstLimited in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 09:35
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-10-2014, 07:01
  4. Sub Category list Image
    By HammoonCycles in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:41
  5. Sub-catagories displayed on main menu?
    By paulieo in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-04-2009, 21:02