Thread: Click & Drop Integration

Default Click & Drop Integration

I have integrated Click & Drop but it is not pulling orders through from Bluepark. I have a site on EKM that is workng fine and want to bring that site over to Bluepark but this is an issue for me.

I deleted the integration and reinstated it but to no avail. Has anyone else got theirs working?

Hi,

Have you seen and followed this integration guide?: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc...Bluepark-store

There is also this thread on this forum for Click & Drop that you may want to check out: https://www.bluepark.co.uk/forums/sh...drop-interface

Mike

Thanks for the reply Mike. Yes I have seen and followed all the articles but it still doesn't work.

Do you have an IPv6 A record set (AAAA record) within your domain DNS settings? It may be the cause of the issue and the record will need to be deleted.
    Moderator :: Bluepark Solutions

You know there's a 15 minute delay - its not instant??
    Regards

Neil.

No I only have an A record not an AAAA record set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You know there's a 15 minute delay - its not instant??
    Yes I know that Neil. Orders are set to Pending by default. Even orders that are placed on the weekend and processed on Monday are not passed through.

I have deleted connections on both sides and re-installed them to no avail. Suffice to say that since the beginning of August I have contacted both Bluepark and Royal Mail with each passing the buck onto the other which I am not impressed by. Whatever happened to "the buck stops here"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Groove View Post
    Yes I know that Neil. Orders are set to Pending by default. Even orders that are placed on the weekend and processed on Monday are not passed through.

I have deleted connections on both sides and re-installed them to no avail. Suffice to say that since the beginning of August I have contacted both Bluepark and Royal Mail with each passing the buck onto the other which I am not impressed by. Whatever happened to "the buck stops here"?
    Unfortunately the integration is completely from RM's side and they hardly spoke to BP i believe to their frustration.

My orders pass to click and drop with no issues. The problem i have is that click and drop is flawed with the way it is set up with BP (RM's fault) and so i'm moving to using the shiptheory api this week fingers crossed.
    Regards

Neil.