Thread: Google Product Review Feed

Default Google Product Review Feed

Hi can anybody elaborate on this BP update from August, I wasn't sure how it worked? When set up does it mean your product shows the stars on google? And where does one put the code? Sorry to be a bit dim!!

"Google Product Review Feed

All Bluepark sites using the Business Park package and above now have a Google Product Review feed, which can be found in the Product Reviews section. This XML feed URL can be provided to Google for them to fetch periodically."

Thank you
    Kim

I have started the process today, you need to fill in the below form

https://support.google.com/merchants...069312164&rd=1

I did that this morning and have just had an email to say I have been accepted into the program, this email has some basic steps on how to add your product feed in merchant centre (very easy)

I clicked on the Google sign top right on the BP reviews page and copy/pasted the .xml into google

Unfortunately it did say in the email that it could be 2-4 weeks before they get around to approving the first feed

I see, thank you for that.

Kim

I applied for this some time ago and have been waiting for this. I have all my reviews showing and it updates regularly.
    Richard