Thread: Text Logo Not Showing on Mobile Site.

Default Text Logo Not Showing on Mobile Site.

Hi all,

Bluepark newby here. I have a text logo on the website which is showing on the main PC web browser but not on my iPhone mobile browser.

Any idea how I can resolve this ? I am on my demo site bp191.betapark.co.uk

Thanks a million - Mick

Go into your template and under the header tab look for Header Content (Mobile) and it should be in there.
    Regards,

Dave

Thanks a million Dave - Much appreciated.

I have experimented with the "header" and I still can't get mobile logo to show.

Any ideas will be appreciated..

Thanks - Mick

Quote Originally Posted by MickSay View Post
    I have experimented with the "header" and I still can't get mobile logo to show.

Any ideas will be appreciated..

Thanks - Mick
    Hi Mick,

Having just looked at the site it's displaying the missing image icon and having just inspected the code, it's pointing to the image being in the folder: user> templates/illumination> - however, I cannot see the image (named "logo-1583412234.png") there, so try re-uploading it and then hard refresh your browser ('ctrl' + 'f5' for Windows).

On a separate note, the desktop header has a transparent background which IMO can make it hard to read on the homepage depending on the carousel slide behind it at the time. Personally I would either drop the carousel down to below the header, or make the background colour white but with around 50% transparency so you can still the image behind it.

Mike

Thanks a million for those points Mike - Very much appreciated.

I decided for the time being to go with a text logo on both the Mobile and PC versions of the site and still can't get the text logo to work.

Thanks for helping mike..

Regards - Mick

Hey Mike,

Great call on the header !! I worked out how to introduce the white background but I can't find the parameters to change that to a 50% transparency.

Sorry for being such a noooooby...

Cheers Mick

Thanks a million for those points Mike - Very much appreciated.

I decided for the time being to go with a text logo on both the Mobile and PC versions of the site and still can't get the text logo to work.

Thanks for helping mike..

Regards - Mick
    Hi Mick,

Go into the 'Template Editor' then select the 'Header' tab and scroll-down to 'Header Content (Mobile)'

Now you can enter the text into 'Header title' BUT also make sure that the 'Header logo' field is empty (remember to make sure you save the changes immediately after).

Mike

Hey Mike,

Great call on the header !! I worked out how to introduce the white background but I can't find the parameters to change that to a 50% transparency.

Sorry for being such a noooooby...

Cheers Mick
    Changing colours through the admin console will only allow for opaque ones, so for semi-transparents you would need to do it via CSS. To do this go into the 'Template Editor' then select the 'Pages' tab and scroll-down to 'Custom CSS Code' - now within the 'Additional CSS' box add the following line of code (anywhere will do such as at the top, bottom etc.):

Code:
    div.header { background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.7); }

Mike