Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: List of stuff we'd like to see (ie. feature requests)

A "this is a gift" tick box with facility for the customer to leave a gift message that gets printed on the dispatch note.

Quote Originally Posted by Deefer View Post
    A "this is a gift" tick box with facility for the customer to leave a gift message that gets printed on the dispatch note.
    I second this, great idea. Especially as people are sending gifts directly to friends and family during Covid.

The ability to add a cost to Additions.

An option to include the original postage as well when refunding via BP i.e. refund just the item cost or refund the P&P too.

A photo upload option with customer reviews.

Enhanced video embed options with thumbnails through the current providers

Uploadable purchase orders from CSV

Downloadable despatch notes in CSV
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Just to say, we've got a new Feature Request system coming, which will work in a similar way to Royal Mail's feature request system that was used to collect votes for our eventual integration.

It will enable our customers to create feature requests, collect votes, and for us to mark them as under consideration, planned for development or not viable.
    Do we know when this feature request system is coming as its been 10 months since we were teased with it!

I know I'm bumping this as I and others have requested this before, but it would be nice to have the option to be able to display the mobile optimised site on other small screen devices such as 7" tablets.

Thanks,

Mike

A floating search box, in or like the sticky nav bar.

A floating search box, in or like the sticky nav bar.
    It is already possible to add the search bar to the nav bar by creating a nav link and placing the search variable within it.

Mike

Ohhhh, thank you, will try that

Different country lists for billing and delivery so you can have delivery as say UK only or UK and EU or whatever but have more options for the billing country.

Yesterday I had someone wanting to place an order... they were in USA and the delivery address was UK and the same today but Canada. Only UK shows as an option even for the billing address because that is all I have ticked for delivery.

Different country lists for billing and delivery so you can have delivery as say UK only or UK and EU or whatever but have more options for the billing country.

Yesterday I had someone wanting to place an order... they were in USA and the delivery address was UK and the same today but Canada. Only UK shows as an option even for the billing address because that is all I have ticked for delivery.

I will second that, it's a problem we often have.
    Chris

A simple way to show customers when a product is expected back into stock. So when we tick a product (or variant) as out of stock, a field that we can enter info about when it is expected back in stock. Would save a lot of "When is it back in stock" questions. I know we can technically add a sentence to additional content or whatever but that is a work-around and you have to remember to go back in and delete it once the product is back in stock, so not ideal.

If a product is out of stock (or all variants are oos) and automatic 'out of stock' product label as well, maybe. I currently add them manually but again, that requires remembering to remove it later.

A simple way to show customers when a product is expected back into stock. So when we tick a product (or variant) as out of stock, a field that we can enter info about when it is expected back in stock.
    We would find this useful, but ideally the message would need to automatically disapear when a stock quantity is added, otherwise we're likely to forget that the item has a message displayed.
    Chris

Just a bump on making Bundles & Variants work properly, at the moment you have to have one price for all the variants available which doesn't work if your variants are different prices.
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk

A simple way to show customers when a product is expected back into stock. So when we tick a product (or variant) as out of stock, a field that we can enter info about when it is expected back in stock. Would save a lot of "When is it back in stock" questions. I know we can technically add a sentence to additional content or whatever but that is a work-around and you have to remember to go back in and delete it once the product is back in stock, so not ideal.

If a product is out of stock (or all variants are oos) and automatic 'out of stock' product label as well, maybe. I currently add them manually but again, that requires remembering to remove it later.
    You can do this with Purchase orders. Create a dummy PO and just add the expected date to it.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    when I am updating stock (usually when in a rush ) I sometimes don't the save button I click but obviously not on it everytime,
    there have been a few occasions where I have sold something out of stock that I thought I'd updated stock levels on (marked updated on spreadseets) and it must be because I've not realised the save button wasn't clicked

I know it says Last modified when it is saved but its easy to miss, is there a plan to maybe add a tick or change the Last Modified to another colour so it is obvious its changed?

Also i'd like a way to bulk delete items ( I know you do it through inport/export) but a tick box and delete all tick type box would be great to remove some of the old stock items lingering
    Please please do something with the save button so it at least changes colour or ticks so it stands out as being saved, this is becoming an increasig problem for me, I know I have updated stock levels but then get a sale for an item I saved as 0 stock a day or so before,

I have found that if you don't hit the save button bank on in the middle it doesn't save and when when updating lots of stock I miss it, if there was a tick or colour change to confirm updated it would be a lot harder to miss - the date changes yes - bit as it's same colour it's easy to miss

out of the 2 requests ive made this would save me so much time and hassle I sell across multiple selling channels and need to keep on top of my stock levels

I can't be the only one that has this happen to them?

The option to have old files automatically removed from the upload folder after an amount of time we can set.

I know I've requested this a couple of times already before, but please could we have the option to display the mobile site version on tablets. The iPad Mini's display for example isn't that much bigger than some phone displays now and as such, displaying the desktop site on these sized devices can oftern require a lot of squinting or pinching & zooming.

I personally feel the mobile site would be more suited to displays of this size and would offer a better UX for the end user.

Thanks,

Mike