Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: List of stuff we'd like to see (ie. feature requests)

A "this is a gift" tick box with facility for the customer to leave a gift message that gets printed on the dispatch note.

Quote Originally Posted by Deefer View Post
    A "this is a gift" tick box with facility for the customer to leave a gift message that gets printed on the dispatch note.
    I second this, great idea. Especially as people are sending gifts directly to friends and family during Covid.

The ability to add a cost to Additions.

An option to include the original postage as well when refunding via BP i.e. refund just the item cost or refund the P&P too.

A photo upload option with customer reviews.

Enhanced video embed options with thumbnails through the current providers

Uploadable purchase orders from CSV

Downloadable despatch notes in CSV
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Just to say, we've got a new Feature Request system coming, which will work in a similar way to Royal Mail's feature request system that was used to collect votes for our eventual integration.

It will enable our customers to create feature requests, collect votes, and for us to mark them as under consideration, planned for development or not viable.
    Do we know when this feature request system is coming as its been 10 months since we were teased with it!

I know I'm bumping this as I and others have requested this before, but it would be nice to have the option to be able to display the mobile optimised site on other small screen devices such as 7" tablets.

Thanks,

Mike

A floating search box, in or like the sticky nav bar.

A floating search box, in or like the sticky nav bar.
    It is already possible to add the search bar to the nav bar by creating a nav link and placing the search variable within it.

Mike

Ohhhh, thank you, will try that

Different country lists for billing and delivery so you can have delivery as say UK only or UK and EU or whatever but have more options for the billing country.

Yesterday I had someone wanting to place an order... they were in USA and the delivery address was UK and the same today but Canada. Only UK shows as an option even for the billing address because that is all I have ticked for delivery.

Different country lists for billing and delivery so you can have delivery as say UK only or UK and EU or whatever but have more options for the billing country.

Yesterday I had someone wanting to place an order... they were in USA and the delivery address was UK and the same today but Canada. Only UK shows as an option even for the billing address because that is all I have ticked for delivery.

I will second that, it's a problem we often have.
    Chris