Thread: Click & Drop tracking links

Default Click & Drop tracking links

Hi

I've recently started using Click & Drop using Royal Mail's integration with Bluepark.

It seems to be importing orders OK so far but I've been lucky in that orders have been straight forward. However I have a few queries that Bluepark say they can't help me with:

1) However, when orders are despatched, the tracking reference appears in the bluepark despatch notification that gets sent to the customer, but it doesn't link to the tracking system. Has anyone figured out how to make the tracking number a link to the RM tracking site?

2) It's also weird that the customer gets the confirmation but it doesn't import into the order screen, so to find it, I have to go to Click & Drop or hope it's somewhere in the last 100 email log. Does everyone else have this too? Has anyone found a solution?

3) I have an Ebay shop also which is linked to Bluepark so orders are managed there. Does anyone have the Click & drop tracking reference automatically being sent to Ebay?

Cheers

I can answer No. 1 for you:

Use the link in the text file attached.

Put this in the Bluepark Shipping editor / Fulfilment tab, the field is named: "Tracking address (URL)"

Image below should help.

tracking.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by martinobi; 16-04-2020 at 12:39.

Quote Originally Posted by martinobi View Post
    I can answer No. 1 for you:

Use the link in the text file attached.

Put this in the Bluepark Shipping editor / Fulfilment tab, the field is named: "Tracking address (URL)"

Image below should help.

tracking.jpg
    Thank you