Thread: E-mail Forwarding

Default E-mail Forwarding

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically CC/BCC/Forward Order Completed e-mails as I am aware BP only holds so many, and due to the current crisis we have seen an increase in orders, but also this has led to an increase in delays with some international order, and customers claiming not to have received the Completed Confirmation e-mails.

As we use a third party mail client, this would be really useful to have these so they can be filtered in case of any customer queries

Hi Tim

I can't answer your question but do agree that the current email log is inadequate, for us it holds less than a days worth of emails which is about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

I feel it should hold at least one months worth of emails, preferably more.
    Chris

In BP go to Settings and then the orders tab, now find the section headed "Order Completion Emails" then put your email address in the email address box. From then on you will get a notification for every order received.

Quote Originally Posted by martinobi View Post
    In BP go to Settings and then the orders tab, now find the section headed "Order Completion Emails" then put your email address in the email address box. From then on you will get a notification for every order received.
    Hi Martin

Thanks for this...but we already receive new order e-mails...what I am after is a copy of the 'Order Completed' Email that is sent to customers upon shipping which includes the shipping method and hyperlinked tracking number

Hi Tim,

Ah I see, sorry I misread that.

You could use the Bluepark SMTP settings to send emails, that way the email would come from your email server and you would then have a copy in your sent folder, we actually do this ourselves and it works very well.