Thread: Loqate - Address Lookup. Set up help required please.

Default Loqate - Address Lookup. Set up help required please.

Hi

Does anyone use Loqate for their Address Lookup on the checkout pages?

I've asked Bluepark and they said I need to copy & paste some provided javascript into the license key field in the Plugins section in the Admin Integrations.

Do I have to go through all this field mapping before I get the license key?

https://www.loqate.com/resources/sup...-guides/quick/

I thought that mapping would be automatic with whatever Bluepark has designed behind the scenes.

I can't find any questions/answers on the forums or on the blog.

Any help would be appreciated.

This doesn't seem right. It just works. You first have to set up a new service in your Loqate admin panel, select API for this, I think. Then set up through the admin panel in BP. Use Capture+ V2, the licence key you have just generated and your account code. It just works. Give it a try.

Thanks Ashley. The API option was the correct one in Loqate. There's no Javascript at all, just the license key which you copy into Bluepark.

Now I'm trying to make it work in Bluepark. It just says enter a "post code to search" but does nothing. You only seem to get 1 chance of doing that and the option disappears from the check out page.

I have 50 free credits a day but so far none have been used.

Any ideas?

After contacting Bluepark and they having assured me that everything was set up correctly on their side, I raised a Support ticket with Loqate who were very quick at answering.

Thank you for getting in contact.

I'm getting an error to the console that your service agreements aren't signed. You can locate these in your loqate account under menu < your agreements. Once you sign those let me know if this allows the service to fire on your page.

Thanks,
    Everything is working fine now.