Thread: MOTO Option - How to do?

Default MOTO Option - How to do?

I understand that you can use the remote control and refund options with payment and refund happening through Bluepark directly. We have SAGE PAY (Opayo) which I believe is compatible but I have no clue how to set this up and what, if any, disadvantages might be. Please could someone point me in the right direction, I haven't been able to see info about it on the Bluepark website nor where the setting might be in Sage Pay.

Thank you,

Jackie

I'm not sure I understand your question. I use MOTO through Sagepay and take payment in one of two ways:

1. If the customer is on the phone, I select "credit card" as the payment method which takes you to Sagepay and you enter their card details. This works exactly as if they were checking out themselves.

2. If the customer has ordered via email, once I have their authorisation to charge their card, I find their most recent transaction and select 'repeat'. I enter the new invoice number (or append a "2" to it if they've added something to an existing order) and the amount and submit it.

Does that help?

I think it was me that didn't understand that you could only use it for new orders not amendments. We get quite a few people order one too few things sometimes. I did process a new order over the phone the other day, so at least I know I can now. Thank you for replying.
    Jackie

You can amend the order by clicking the edit pen in the order editor and then click edit by remote control. Then add products and check out.