Thread: Site Data - Live External Display

Default Site Data - Live External Display

So, with our shop closed and now being entirely mail order, I'd like to set up a sort of live display for the office. I'm imagining a screen that can display live data from BP: how many orders pending, daily sales total, number of visitors, etc.

Now I know I can just have a monitor displaying the BP webpage, but ideally I'd like to be able to pull that data and display just the relevant bits and in a layout of my choosing. I'm thinking a Raspi running software similar to the magic mirror, but for our BP data.

Basically, I want a stupid project to do in the evenings and looking for inspiration. Any thoughts?

Cheers, T

I was looking at something sort of similar a while back, more around product sales etc.

I was pulling the data into a Google Sheets spreadsheet and then firing it into Google Data Studio. This was then going to placed on a 10" tablet with an auto refresh.

It fell off the to do list just after the lockdown but one I need to pickup again. Not as complex (or a good looking) as a magic mirror but on the same train of thought.
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk

Well I've just discovered Google Data Studio!

Similar Threads

1. Dropship Live Data Upload
    By Chris in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-03-2021, 16:04
  2. New site live today
    By jpmagee in forum Site Introductions and Design Partners
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 15:24
  3. New site design live
    By Potbelly in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 11