Thread: Notify Me option

Default Notify Me option

When an item is out of stock* they see a button on the product page, so they can register their email address to be notified when its next available. Once they do this the button disappears.

Is there a way to have it say something like, "Your already registered to be notified"? We currently have customers confused as they can't see any info, when in fact they've already registered.

Cheers, T

*shipping delays due to brexit dating back to the end on october..... happy days

Still looking for a solution to this, getting emails and calls practically every day freom folk who have put their email address in to be notified in the past...

How strange... I have been with BP for years but had exactly the same issue the other week. It wasted a lot of my time (as I didn't know why they couldn't see the notify link) and frustrated the customer too. I ended up contacting BP who said it is because he has already requested a notification. I agree that the message should change to show this, not just disappear.

I just did a notify me request for a customer and something seems to have been changed, by BP presumably. It is still confusing though... even more so now, dare I say.

So I submitted the notify me request and got no confirmation at all that the request had been successful and I can still see the "notify me" link, showing as normal... so did it work or not... who knows? What is happening please BP?

When someone makes a "notify me" submission, shouldn't they get some kind of "Thank you, we will notify you when this item is available" message?

OK, ignore that. Nothing has changed, lol.