Thread: Beginners API Tutorial

Default Beginners API Tutorial

So I'm just having a play with the BP API, using the provided specification at https://www.bluepark.co.uk/api-specification.html

I'm aware that the API isn't something to be messed about with, but all I'm wanting to do is simple counts of how many orders are outstanding. (We're wanting to create a sort of "Get outstanding orders below x amount before midday and get an extra 10 mins for lunch" display for the packing dept.)

I can easily create and filter the string using the tool above, but actually implementing it I'm lost with.

Does anyone know of a decent practical introduction on how to run the request? While I'm fine with plain old html and css, scripts are little beyond me.

Cheers
    T

Hi T,

If you are good with Google Sheets, then we found that a good option, and then you can create a dashboard in GSheets or Google Data Studio to give the right info to your packing dept.

We ran our first basic API call a few years back, documented in the link below if that helps. It pulls all the outstanding order data, from there you can filter out what you need:
    https://www.bluepark.co.uk/forums/sh...rder-Info-Code
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk