Thread: 2 paypal options on checkout?

Default 2 paypal options on checkout?

Hi, I recently switched to the commerce platform using BP Payment options, but another paypal option is showing. One links to the paypal account and the other just asks for card payment details to be left on the site. For some reason, 50% of the papal payments are rejected when I try to take the payment, it was becoming a pain so I swicthed to the commerce site. Feel free to have a play through to checkout:
    www.thefittingroomstevenage.co.uk

Any ideas? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkypie View Post
    Hi, I recently switched to the commerce platform using BP Payment options, but another paypal option is showing. One links to the paypal account and the other just asks for card payment details to be left on the site. For some reason, 50% of the papal payments are rejected when I try to take the payment, it was becoming a pain so I swicthed to the commerce site. Feel free to have a play through to checkout:
    www.thefittingroomstevenage.co.uk

Any ideas? Thanks.
    Did you complete the full set up for commerce? They want some info during the set up and if this isn't completed the checkout doesn't get set up properly and looks like you have 2 PP checkout options. We made this mistake and did correct it after some weeks by removing commerce and starting the set up again. All was fine after that.

Thanks for the reply - I think so, it did message me and said I had a business account with them now (which I had already so not quite sure what that meant) but I shall gice it a try tomorrow evening. Thank you.

The questions they ask are during the set up and pop up when you sign in. It is general info like what business type you are etc. Then they ask you to agree to the terms.