Thread: Setting Up Dynamic Marketing Google

Default Setting Up Dynamic Marketing Google

Set everything up google keeps giving me the error message -

Your campaigns can't tailor dynamic ads based on user activity when your audience source doesn't send the required parameter. Make sure the required parameter is being sent correctly.

Your audience source may not have the required parameter for your business type on all relevant pages or events. Check that you're passing the required parameter for your business type anytime users interact with products or services you want to advertise. Note that Google Analytics refers to parameters for remarketing as Dynamic Attributes.

I have tried everything and its getting very frustrating now. Anyone got ideas or tips?

Thanks

Hi, we have the same so the fault must be with Bluepark. James put on another tag but its made no difference. There was a tag and snippet i emailed him to put on so maybe it needs both. I give up.
    Richard

We couldn't get it to work properly either, so like rijam, we gave up.

Similar Threads

1. Ecommerce with gtag.js - Setting up e-commerce tracking in Google Analytics
    By DarkStarGames in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-10-2019, 03:31
  2. Problesm setting up Google Merchant Feed
    By ecfashion in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:27
  3. Adding Google Adwords dynamic revenue
    By helen101 in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-10-2014, 08:41
  4. Setting up Thunderbird....