Thread: Changing Invoice layout

Default Changing Invoice layout

I am trying to adjust the invoice layout so that it will fit into a window envelope. What I need is to move the whole thing up about 10mm and move the invoice address to the right by about 15mm.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thanks
    Chris

Hi Chris,

Give this a try - go the 'Settings' > 'Company' and scroll down to 'Custom invoice HTML' - now copy & paste the attached code into the box and click save (if this isn't how you want it, simply delete the code in the box and it will return back to the default layout).

I have added a coupe of annotations to the code so that you can easily change the values if you need to adjust them.

Let us know how it goes,

Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Mike

That's helped a lot. I'm still having trouble getting it high enough up the page but the right hand edge was the biggest problem and that's perfect now.

Many thanks for your help
    Chris

Hi Chris,

Give this revised code a try as I've also added some padding to the bottom of the address field to push it up by 20px which you can obviously change to suit...

Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

1. Modify %details layout on an invoice.
    By PatchworkRabbit in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:58
  2. Customer Invoice Totals Layout
    By niche in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 10:39
  3. Invoice Problems
    By Work-wearUK in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 07:38
  4. Wording needs changing on BP generated customer invoice - how to do this?
    By pinkypie in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 07:13
  5. Changing Despatch Note layout
    By petad in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-09-2009, 13:55