Thread: Thank you BP

Thumbs up Thank you BP

This feels like a sad post to make, I've moved away from Bluepark, but I want to say a huge thank you to the team and I feel that should be public.
    Bluepark has been instrumental in our company growth from day 1 in 2008 to today when we employ several people.
    Back in 2008 I used a template and made the site myself, every spent had to be a careful decision and BP provided a cost effective solution. Our site went through several versions, latter ones where I paid developers as company growth allowed spending.
    The support from BP has been top notch, especially in the early couple of years when I needed it most. The system has worked well for us over 14 years.
    We now use a Wordpress site, we have changed because we don't sell on line any more but are now a local service based company and job management for service engineers is what matters more so instead of product feeds and shipping costs I concern myself with fixing things for customers.
    So thank you BP team, your system has helped build a successful UK company and I wish you all well.
    Bather..

Sorry to see another one of us golden oldies disappearing from the BP platform after so many years.

All the best for the future.
    Regards,

Dave

Similar Threads

1. Slideshow Success - Thank You
    By Steven Osborne in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-03-2013, 16:00
  2. Thank you everybody
    By christopher in forum Site Introductions and Design Partners
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 16-06-2012, 18:06