Thread: Youtube Embeds

Default Youtube Embeds

The Youtube embed option in the text editor never works. It always throws up the message "You must input an embed code or URL" even when we do add the code or URL. It's been doing this some months now, and we've pretty much given up trying to embed videos that way.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I never use this, but I've just had a look and experienced the same error. I had a play around and it would appear that the error is being caused by the width and height properties in the embed HTML code that you copy from YouTube. Once you paste the code, if you then change the dimensions within the code to the same width & height as in the pop-up fields then it will work.

Obviously you shouldn't be needing to do this and as far as I'm aware the WYSIWYG editor is a third-party plugin, so I'd report the issue with Bluepark's support as it may just need updating to the latest version.

Mike

Similar Threads

1. youtube video
    By PoniesOnParade in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-04-2016, 13:15
  2. Youtube video problem in IE
    By Eagle Country in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-05-2013, 06:45
  3. Youtube and photo viewer
    By AllparkLtd in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion