Thread: How do you see the whole url when it is a very long string?

Default How do you see the whole url when it is a very long string?

Hi

A few weeks ago I mentioned that an affiliate was running an adwords campaign. It has started again and I am trying to stop it. I need the affiliate's ID to tell Clixgalore who it is and the string in the bar at the bottom of the browser is so long with Google stuff that it goes out of view at the Clixgalore URL and I am not able to see the affiliate's ID. Is there any way to see the whole string or reverse the order or something?

Thanks

Gill

If you right click your mouse on the browser window, then click on properties, a pop up should come up with the addrerss round about the middle, can you see it all then?

Neil

Hi Neil
    Thanks for the suggestion - I actually saw less of the string that way... it is a very long one. But since then Clixgalore have identified the offender and have confirmed that I can refuse to pay them if they generate a sale through this method.

Thanks again

Gill

Similar Threads

1. How do I prefix the URL I export with my website address?
    By pinkypie in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:44
  2. How do I get the URL of search results?
    By bubble in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 18:47
  3. What does the bank do when a 'dodgy card' is authorised?
    By pinkypie in forum General Discussion: Any Other Business
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 13:36
  4. How do you deal with missing parcels?
    By petad in forum Online Marketing and Promotion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 14-12-2008, 09:23
  5. How lucky do you feel?
    By john in forum General Discussion: Any Other Business
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-11-2008, 08:19